*This post contains affiliate links, which means I will make a commission at no extra cost to you should you click through and make a purchase.
*This article is sponsored by Adoratherapy. As a brand ambassador, I received the mood boosts and I share my honest review. So, let’s boost our mood together!
Let’s face it, there are times you feel down just when you have a ton of obligations you should deliver on. At this point, you may have tried taking coffee or a cold shower. While they help to boost your mood, you might be forgetting something- mood boosts!
Mood boosts are such powerful aromatherapeutic options and in most cases, they come as perfumes or sprays. So, if you’re looking to instantly lift your mood, try Adoratherapy!
See The Contents
- 1 About Adoratherapy…
- 2 Why Adoratherapy?
- 3 Passion Room Boost
- 4 Seductive Mood Boost
- 5 How I use The Passion Room Boost & Seductive Mood Boost
Adoratherapy is your home for aroma perfumes that lift and shift your mood in the moment, allowing you to tap into your best self.
Thus, when we have the presence of mind and heart to be more adoring and compassionate with ourselves, this very feeling cascades into the world and all we touch within it.
Adoratherapy prides itself in transforming your intention through your daily practice of self-care, one breathe at a time, thanks to their Chakra Boost, Mood Boost, and Room Boost Collections.
As a proud mood booster, I received an Adoratherapy welcome kit that featured Passion, a Room Boost and Seductive, a mood boost as well as the Sweet Abode Soap Summer Lotion and the Opal Wash™ Globe-athon Purple Wash Cloth.
A perfect kit for mood-boosting!
I work from home as a blogger and any other person working from home can tell that maintaining productivity can be quite a hassle especially when starting up, when your kids come screaming in or when other chores linger on your mind.
At such a point, you always want something to instantly boost your mood for the inspiration to come rushing in.
If this is you too, it’s time you included mood boosts and room boosts to your routine. Because mood-boosting can also cause a shift in your energy causing a relaxing, calmer, and more concentrated effect in your brain towards a particular thing- could be sleep or work.
So, Adoratherapy is a good place to start!
- Organic ingredients– the aromatic perfumes and sprays are expertly curated with “beyond organic” essential oils and exotics from around the world to provide a unique blend to boost your mood.
- 100% Vegan & Cruelty-Free.
- Use of Recycled Materials for packaging to promote sustainability, eco-friendliness, and a zero-waste lifestyle.
So, let’s look into my Adoratherapy room and mood boosts!
Passion Room Boost
This Passion room boost is a natural, organic, vegan, and cruelty-free room and body spray that comes in a full-size of 10ml as well as a travel-size of 10 ml for all your needs.
Adoratherapy praises it as ‘feng shui for your mood and the mood of your environment.‘
Passion is a sensual and exotic scent that features top notes of patchouli, sandalwood, and jasmine. Thus, it makes a great alternative to scented candles, room fresheners, and diffusers.
Passion is aimed at keeping your passion alive thus a great bedroom scent. You could also use it during your self-care rituals- take about home spa days or facials to just create that serene self-love environment.
You May Also Like:
Why Patchouli, Sandalwood, and Jasmine?
- Patchouli oil is a frilly green-leafed, purple-flowered member of the mint family, called Pogostemon patchouli.
- Being a favorite aroma, it largely used in perfumery.
- It provides a deep earthy warm smoky sensual undertone.
- It is also, a base note, making a collective perfume blend’s aroma strong and last for a longer time.
- Patchouli gives off a warm, spicy, musky, and sensuous scent.
- In aromatherapy, the calming scent of the patchouli essential oil relieves anxiety, stress, and depression, making it effective for achieving relaxation, especially in meditation.
- It is known to eliminate unpleasant odors in the environment and to balance emotions.
- The sedative scent stimulates the release of pleasure hormones, namely serotonin, and dopamine, thereby improving negative moods and enhancing the feeling of relaxation.
- When diffused at night, Patchouli Essential Oil can encourage restful sleep, which can, in turn, improve mood, cognitive function, and metabolism.
- Sandalwood essential oil provides perfumes with a striking wood aroma.
- It has a sweet, fresh chypre odor, which is widely employed in the fragrance industry as a base note.
- It has excellent blending and harmonizing qualities and is valued as a fixative ingredient for other perfume ingredients.
- Sandalwood has been used for centuries as an aid to meditation and for calming and focusing the mind.
- Sandalwood oil has a great potential to work as a natural relaxant and sedative against spasms.
- The warm and refreshing woody aroma of the oil helps you relax and pacify your mind.
- Jasmine gives a richness and intensity to fragrances: a sweet floral note, but with a dead-sexy muskiness to it.
- Jasmine flowers have been used for time immemorial for their healing and uplifting properties.
- Jasmine essential oil has been used to balance hormones, relieve stress, anxiety, and to uplift one’s mood.
Seductive Mood Boost
The Seductive mood boost is another vegan, cruelty-free, aroma perfume spray. It is seductive, flirtatious, spicy, and exotic thanks to its top notes of patchouli, sandalwood, and clove. Thus, anchoring your affirmations of self-love.
You can take your best breath of the day and spray around your personal space, in your hair & breathe in deeply for an immediate mood boost.
The Seductive mood boost spray comes packaged in an illustrated rose gold & white matchbox with a signature ribbon pull with the slogan, on the inside of the box, is there to remind you to always “Adore Yourself!”
You’ll love the award-winning, giftable packaging just as much as the product!
Patchouli and sandalwood are great ingredients for the flirtatious effects of this mood boost. However, it also includes clove and organic lavender.
- Cloves have anti-inflammatory properties that help ease the inflammation and also have a cooling effect.
- Clove oil can be used to reduce as an excellent pain reliever for muscle pain and joints.
- A soothing clove oil massage will ease you out – due to its stimulating properties, clove oil helps to reduce fatigue, mental exhaustion, anxiety, and stress.
- Lavender is calming, balancing, and relaxing thus amazing for aromatherapy.
- Lavender is believed to balance hormones, reduce feelings tension.
- Due to its calming and relaxing properties, it can work as a sleep aid for those suffering from insomnia.
- When the fragrance is inhaled scent receptors in the brain’s emotional powerhouse, the limbic system process the smell as calming allowing the brain and body to relax.
You May Also Like: Try This DIY Sugar Body Scrub with Lavender Flowers for Calmer, Softer Skin
How I use The Passion Room Boost & Seductive Mood Boost
The Passion room boost and the Seductive mood boost are such seductive and sedative aroma perfumes that I use mostly at night or when I need to take a restful beauty sleep.
Looking into the key ingredients of these aroma perfumes, you realize that they are relaxing aromas!
You May Also Like: How to Have a Beauty Sleep- 20 Ways to Enjoy a Restful Night’s Sleep
Thus, to use it, I directly inhale it and then, spray it around my bedroom just before I fall asleep. Also, I spray the scent on a small cotton bud till slightly soaked and just place it under my pillow.
You will notice your nerves and whole body relax in less than 10 minutes, at least, I always realize this. It actually makes me fall asleep faster! So, you want to be in bed right after spraying the room boost around your bedroom.
I also use it when having my spa days at home to just get me relaxed as I enjoy a warm flower bath.
When working from my home office, I spray the Passion room boost around the room while I personally wear the Seductive mood boost after inhaling it directly.
This gets me to a calmer state that enhances my concentration so I don’t have to worry about too much work Instead, I tick my to-do list one step at a time, appreciating every minute I work on achieving my goals.
You May Also Like: How to Boost your Productivity as a Blogger
Adoratherapy considers the Seductive mood boost and the Passion room boost as the Red Edit designed to excite, ignite while opening you up to receive love and light. You need it!
Let’s Boost Our Mood Together with Adoratherapy!