Are you looking to become a fashion stylist, personal stylist, image consultant, or just up your fashion game? Well, keep on reading till the end to learn more about this amazing online fashion course which you can take at any time of the year, and from any place in the world!
But before that,
A Little Background…
I am Dalene Ekirapa, a lifestyle blogger behind the two blogs: Dal Meets Glam, a women’s fashion and wellness blog as well as Homes N Away, a home, food, and travel blog. I started my first blog Dalene Ekirapa- The Quintessence of Life and Style back in 2017. The blog was a fashion blog although, over time, I rebranded to talk about a holistic lifestyle.
While growing up, I suffered self-esteem issues for being the slim one around a community of curvy girls. This really affected me to the point that I considered having hip boosting procedures and remedies just to get a little bit curvy. Unfortunately, all my efforts were in vain.
That’s when I decided to embrace the slim body type I have and while looking for ways to enhance my personal image, I discovered my interest in fashion.
I opted to surf through the Internet on fashion and Pinterest proved fashionable. Downloading uncountable pictures of fashion enthusiasts, buying the ‘Style ‘ and ‘Fashion ‘ magazines, following fashion blogs and piling up fashion pages I plucked from the Saturday Nation newspaper became my avocation. Consequently, I made my own fashion scrapbook.
All my discoveries from the numerous fashion trends were recorded here. I’d decorate my bedroom wall with pictures of fashionistas; the white paint now embellished with Lucia Musau’s looks, Maria Vizutte’s denim styles, Macy Stucke’s coats, and designer inspirations from their blogs.
The crazy patterns and wild mix of colors became spontaneous, and my eyes dwelt on more art-like outfits. It was a world I knew I had to be part of as much as I could not grasp more of it then.
I have come to discover that what I portray myself with my style tells more of how I feel about ME.
And that’s just it — that’s what my clothes help me to do. Fashion helps me whip up into a fantasy world — one where any color rules. Floral, denim, any print rules. Short , long , all materials flirt , and lets me put my hands around that dream ; daring me to incorporate it into my life.
With over 4years of experience as a fashion writer and wardrobe stylist, I was looking to enhance my knowledge on the matter-especially around colors and personal image. And that’s how I came across the Milan Fashion School.
Italy is home to the most famous fashion and design brands. Thus, Milan Fashion School is one of the most renowned fashion schools worldwide. While I didn’t actually want to physically enroll at the school, I was looking for an online fashion styling program just to up my fashion game.
And there came the Online Women Fashion Styling Course!
As a fashionista and a lady in love with dressing up, I couldn’t have found a better course that also took my writing about fashion to the next level!
You can click to check out my STYLE TALK category below:
The Online Women Fashion Styling Course is a certified, 4-week-long course offered online by the Milan Fashion School. Thus, after your completion of the program, you receive an email of your professional certificate. You can learn on your own schedule and at any time you wish, all around the year!
Thus, as an affiliate of this course, I would like to offer you the opportunity to also go through this course and improve your personal style, and that of your clients too.
In the same way, this Online Women Fashion Styling Course is for you if:
- You are looking to become a Fashion Stylist, Personal Stylist, or Image Consultant. In this case, you can offer wardrobe styling services to your clients, image consultation services to those seeking to build a confident personal style, or also, fashion shopping and general styling tips.
- You are looking to just up your fashion game. Do you get into a style rut every time you have to dress up? Is your style really wanting? Don’t you feel confident about your personal image? Do you want to learn how to always look out together and timeless? Well, if you desire to look great but you don’t know where to start, this is the right course for you.
- You have a fashion blog or channel. Running a fashion blog or channel requires knowledge on fashion which you share to help your readers apply the fashion tips and look their best. Well, if you have a passion for fashion yet you feel like you need to up your knowledge in the area, here is a course for you!
“Fashion is about dressing according to what’s fashionable. Style is more about being yourself.” – Oscar de la Renta
Some of the things you will learn in the 4-week Online Women Fashion Styling Course Module include:
MODULE 1: personal styling, how to identify the different body shapes, face shapes, and color analysis to dress your clients accordingly to enhance their best qualities.
MODULE 2: learn the different fashion styles, which are the key items for each one, so you can create new looks mixing the right accessories, color or material depending on your inspiration and mood you would like to achieve.
MODULE 3: learn about the trends, how to make a runway look for everyday use, the importance of a high-quality basic wardrobe so you could add some trendy pieces.
MODULE 4: features great quality research and presentation, and an exam for your certification.
You will learn more about:
- Fashion Shooting – learn how to choose a theme, create a mood board, and create the total look in preparation for a shoot.
- Photo Editing– Introduction of Adobe Photoshop so you are able to present your work in a professional way. If you don’t have Photoshop, the use of a FREE online Editing program like PIXLR Video Tutorial included
- How to start your career in the fashion industry.
You will have access to your course for 12months.
Join Milan Fashion School Online & become your personal stylist, if not a personal stylist in the next 4 weeks!