*This post contains affiliate links, which means I will make a commission at no extra cost to you should you click through and make a purchase.
Have you treated yourself to an at-home spa of late with an easy-to-make body scrub? You might want to try a sugar peach body scrub too!
Sugar, peach, argan oil, and Himalayan salt all combine to make this bomb DIY body scrub – a hydrating, nourishing and revitalizing exfoliating sugar scrub crafted with a soothing combination of argan oil, mashed peaches, Himalayan salt, and delicate sugar granules.
Well, we have been trying out a couple of body scrubs and surely, with continued use, you can feel your beautiful skin already.
You can have a look at the other sugar scrubs we’ve been trying here:
We’ll be making a DIY sugar peach body curb with argan oil and Himalayan salt.
See The Contents
What You Need:
- 1-2 ripe peaches, mashed- you can boil the fruit and mash it with a fork. The peel of the fruit is also great so you might as well keep it too.
- A cup of white sugar
- Brown sugar
- 1 cup Himalayan pink salt.
- Pure argan oil – you can also try other skin-friendly oils like apricot, jojoba, coconut, argan, or vitamin E — alone or in combination.
- Organic honey (optional)
- 1 tablespoon/ half-a-lemon juice (optional)
- A glass mason jar.
You may also like this Himalayan salt scrub infused with collagen and stem cells to exfoliate your body, remove cellulite and clear skin blemishes.
Why These Ingredients?
- Peaches may improve your skin’s ability to retain moisture thus improving skin texture (24). Thus, a perfect choice for dehydrated skin – it hydrates it and makes it plump and supple again.
- It moisturizes dry skin and gets you rid of dry, rough, or flaky skin patches.
- Peaches are loaded with Vitamin A, C, and K, beta carotene, potassium, magnesium, and selenium, which help to protect the skin from UV rays.
- Peaches help to heal your skin quickly since the fruit is a good source of protein that aids in tissue repair.
- Peaches can help you recover and replenish your skin after sun exposure.
- The fruit is a great source of Vitamin C which helps to remove dark circles and skin blemishes.
- It also tightens your skin pores and helps with tired skin.
- Himalayan salt physically sloughs off dead skin cells, and also, leaves skin feeling super soft and smooth.
- Himalayan salt baths help to treat acne on hard-to-reach areas of the body where breakouts occur, such as the back or shoulders.
- A salt soak greatly helps with irritation or sunburn, as well as relieve sore muscles.
- Grants your skin a much-needed plump and youthful refresh.
- Gives your skin a refined and purified feel since it is a deep cleanser.
- The minerals in Himalayan salt can help maintain the skin’s natural barrier, supporting hydration and keep out irritants.
- Protects the skin from sun damage thanks to the antioxidant activity in argan oil.
- Thanks to its abundance of vitamin E, a fat-soluble antioxidant that can help improve water retention in the skin, argan oil makes a great moisturizer!
- Argan oil has anti-sebum effects, which help with acne thus, promoting a smoother, calmer complexion.
- Argan oil has both antibacterial and fungicidal properties that help treat skin infections and wound healing.
- Prevents and fades stretch marks, dark marks, and hyperpigmentation when applied on the skin consistently.
You May Also Like: How to Use Rose Nectar For Wellness
- Put white and brown sugar in a jar, add lemon juice tablespoon, Himalayan salt, add 3 tbsp honey, and add 3 tbsp argan oil.
- Mix all together with a spatula.
- Slice and mash the peach (you might boil if preferred) – the peach doesn’t need to be peeled. Add it to the mixture and mix the ingredients until well combined.
- Store your sugar peach body scrub in a closed jar.
- After rinsing off in the shower, use a scoop of the sugar peach scrub generously over your damp skin using circular motions all over your body.
- Concentrate on dry areas such as knees, heels, and elbows. Scrub gently but don’t press into skin.
- Let sit for a minute then rinse off well. Follow with Whipped Argan Oil Body Butter.
- Repeat two-three times a week for softer, body skin.
You May Also Like: How to Give Yourself a Facial at Home
Say No To Dehydrated Skin, Yes to Nourished Skin!